Pop quiz, hotshot: How well do you know your favourite Band of Bloggerette? Sure, we're all reasonably up to date on each other's interests, hobbies and the pretty, glittery things that make our hearts go pitter pat, but when it comes to the vitally important markers of a person's character - favourite band, desert island scent, fight stance in the zombie apocalypse - how well do we truly know our virtual neighbours? :) Let's delve into 10 deeply random questions and find out, shall we?
Shit, the questions have started already. Uh... I'M READY?!?!
1. No really, zombie apocalypse survival strategy: Fight or flight?
Probably flight. I have no life experience to truly show me how I would react in a life or death situation, so I won't be bold enough to assume I would suddenly grow a pair and find the ability to fight.
2. You've been a bad, bad kitty and you have just one final meal coming your way. What's on your plate?
Spicy Chicken Alfredo. Don't bother making it, just bring me the ingredients. I'll make it myself.
3. Aside from wax (or nail polish, or crafting supplies, or beauty products) what item do you have major multiples of?
Stickers. It's gotten even worse with my newfound planner obsession... and the purchase of the printer... and the purchase of sticker paper... and other various sticker making supplies...
4. You've just won the lottery. Before best friends you didn't even know you had begin to show up on your doorstep, what's the first thing you buy without even thinking twice?
My freedom. What a weird way to phrase it. The actual thread of my thoughts while answering that question was "my freedom; pay off all our debt."
5. Biggest celebrity crush? This can be anybody - an actress, a musician, a fictional character from a favourite movie, book or television show, or maybe even an historical figure.
I can't say I really have one. No specific person comes to mind and I don't watch enough TV nowadays to consistently see a person I'll think is cute. I'll go with Chris Evans, I guess?
6. Flats or heels? Or are you running barefoot through life like some sort of hippie?
I absolutely love heels, but I can never wear them with Michael. I'm a little taller than him, so wearing heels makes the height difference much more noticeable and throws off our equilibrium for holding hands, dancing, etc. So in my head I'm a heel kind of girl, but in the real world I wear flats.
7. Whether it was created through a customs order or simple pick-and-mix blending at home, what's the greatest scent blend you've ever stumbled upon?
Solstice Scents Snowshoe Pass and White Fox. I talked about it in this and it's still a blend I crave in the hotter Summer months.
8. It's snack time! Are you reaching for the sweet or the salty?
Based off my normal eating habits, salty. I get my sweet fix from my coffee.
9. What's a personal style moment you'd never care to re-live?
It wasn't by choice, but I had a really short haircut in 7th grade that made it look like I had an afro going on. The teasing (read: bullying) that arose from my hair was unpleasant, to say the least.
10. You are going to live in a biodome beneath the sea for the next three years and have been allotted space for just ONE book (tiny dome!) What cherished book will keep you entertained for the next 1095 days?
Does a multi-volume mass book count? If so, I choose the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
If you'd like to play along at home, please feel free to answer these questions in the comment section below, and we hope you'll visit these Band of Blogger blogs and help support the blogger community!
Amanda at Thrifty Polished
Deb at It's Always Something
Jaybird at The Candle Enthusiast
Jessica at The Meltdown Blog
Julie at The Redolent Mermaid
Lauren at LoloLovesScents
Liz at Furianne
Sandra at Finger Candy
If you are a blogger and would like to join the Band of Bloggers for our monthly posts, please contact us.