Happy New Year! I hope the last year treated you well and you're successful in any new adventures you embark on.
For me, 2016 was an incredible year full of lots of personal growth, boundary pushing, and fun!
To celebrate and as a thank you for your support, I'm having a little giveaway. My first ever, woooo!
Behind Door Number One, we have a Korean beauty care package! Featuring Pokémon products from Tony Moly and The Face Shop.
I figure why not share the awesome Korean beauty brands I have everyday access to! Pamper yourself with a variety of face masks, a "moisture foam cleanser" (that can be switched out for hyrdating, "pore", or "brightening" if you so desire), hand creams, and did I mention face masks?
Skincare not your forte? Never fear, I have a second box of goodies up for grabs behind Door Number Two! This one is a bit more personalized. If you win, I'll get in contact with you for your scent/vendor likes and dislikes and put together a variety box. Great for those who wants to try a bunch of different scents or vendors at once. For extra incentive, yes I have Glitterati, and yes I'm willing to share. :)
To enter, there are a few things you must do.
- Answer two questions:
- How did you come across this blog?
- What is the best thing that happened for you in 2016?
- Must be 18 or older or have parent/guardian permission to give out your address.
- Must have a US mailing address. Sorry, that's the only place I can ship to at the moment.
- Include an email address in your comment if there is not one attached to your profile. If you're uncomfortable having that public, copy your comment into the "Contact Me" section and include your email there.
- Tell me whether you want to be entered for both boxes or just one. If you're interested in just one, please specify which one.
- One comment/entry per box.